M.U.S.C.LE figures, nice option for a team with character.

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JetSwan
Experienced
Experienced

M.U.S.C.LE figures, nice option for a team with character.

Post by JetSwan »

Do any of you remember the M.U.S.C.LE toy line from the 80's? They were tiny toys rebranded from a japanese series called Kinnikuman, they came in big tubs and packets and tend to go for £2->£4 each on the secondary market. Whilst looking for a particular figure I found someone was selling them painted on Etsy and it struck me that they looked a little bit like those older, stranger Gamesworkshop miniatures like the Chaos Toilet.
They might need some shoulder pads but I think there's enough diversity in the range to make a Blood Bowl team with real character. Big bonus comes from the fact that they're wrestlers so they won't be holding anything that needs weapon snipping.
Let me know your thoughts. :D
The painted examples
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
Itchen Masack
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: M.U.S.C.LE figures, nice option for a team with characte

Post by Itchen Masack »

I have 6 of these in my cupboard at home which were intended as an ogre team. Had them as a child and re-bought them for BB.

Sadly I'm far too lazy, and poor at painting, so in the cupboard they stay.

faust_33
Star Player
Star Player

Re: M.U.S.C.LE figures, nice option for a team with characte

Post by faust_33 »

Wow, totally forgot about those! I gather you would you be using them for a Human team?