New Chaos Team

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

SimonSpank

Re: New Chaos Team

Post by SimonSpank »

I cant wait to show you all my next team if this is the entertainment it creates. Relax fellas, calm your spirits!

Bobster....keep up the good work mate. I certainly wouldnt be volunteering thats for sure. Brave brave man. I salute you!

Reason: ''
Centipede
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Centipede »

Here's my Khemri/Undead/Necro Lego team.

I even got bases with the numbers on them, and lots of different colored 1x1 round pieces to mark skill ups. With the bases, most of them can bend forward and backward at the hips to be knocked down or stunned.

The back 2 rows shows some of the star players, on the desk behind them are the new ones from the Necro Spike (still waiting on the head to arrive from Poland for the Wight star player).

I put a lot of time and effort into finding the perfect minifigures for each positional and star player, so they're both easy to tell apart and easy to tell which position is which at just a glance.

I had to go non-Lego to find a football that the minifigures could hold, but I got that too, as well as made a base for it when it's a free ball.

I love my Lego team and wouldn't consider replacing them or not using them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

SimonSpank

Post by SimonSpank »

Centipede wrote:Here's my Khemri/Undead/Necro Lego team.

I even got bases with the numbers on them, and lots of different colored 1x1 round pieces to mark skill ups. With the bases, most of them can bend forward and backward at the hips to be knocked down or stunned.

The back 2 rows shows some of the star players, on the desk behind them are the new ones from the Necro Spike (still waiting on the head to arrive from Poland for the Wight star player).

I put a lot of time and effort into finding the perfect minifigures for each positional and star player, so they're both easy to tell apart and easy to tell which position is which at just a glance.

I had to go non-Lego to find a football that the minifigures could hold, but I got that too, as well as made a base for it when it's a free ball.

They look fantastic!!!

Im sure a few people will get triggered by it, but i think its fabulous!! Good work Centipede!

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Centipede wrote:Here's my Khemri/Undead/Necro Lego team.

My response is in the picture :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.