The Mordheim Meteors, ready to rock!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

JetSwan
Experienced
Experienced

The Mordheim Meteors, ready to rock!

Post by JetSwan »

Big thanks to Greebo Games for providing me with an early copy of their €25 modular rock team!
The kit comes with over thirty rocks, some sand, flock, bamboo skewers and a fantastic marker pen.
Featured below are my new 'Lizardmen' team, The Mordheim Meteors! Sentient stones with a warpstone core ready to flatten the competition.
The small brown rocks with red bases are skinks, the taller grey rocks with green bases are the saurus and the large stack of three rocks with the orange base is Mom n' Pop Rock the 'rocksigor'.
Hopefully this demonstrated to you what can be done even with a simple conversion of the available stones in the kit.
Rock on!

https://www.greebo-games.com/34716-cobb ... s-kit.html
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: The Mordheim Meteors, ready to rock!

Post by lunchmoney »

If you hadnt provided a link I honestly thought they were just rocks from the garden :)

Fun idea :)

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Glowworm

Post by Glowworm »

Placing them prone / stunned should be interesting..... maybe (heresy alert) square bases....

JetSwan
Experienced
Experienced

Post by JetSwan »

I painted that stone team overnight in response to the Greebo Games original April Fools post but I think reception on the BB Facebook groups has been more than worth it. Got me a little ongoing joke collab with the manufacturer. :)
Gave myself one hell of a painters arm though.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.