LF Carry Case with room for Pitch/Dugouts

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

badgerking
Rookie
Rookie

LF Carry Case with room for Pitch/Dugouts

Post by badgerking »

Does anyone have any recommendations for a carry case (preferably with foam miniature inserts etc) that would also fit the GW pitch and/or dugouts?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, I’ve had a look through the search function and couldn’t find anything!

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: LF Carry Case with room for Pitch/Dugouts

Post by lunchmoney »

What size pitch? New or old?

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
badgerking
Rookie
Rookie

Post by badgerking »

lunchmoney wrote:What size pitch? New or old?
Well, I haven’t played since the new pitch came out, though I have both. Are both NAF legal?I wasn’t sure if there was an obvious choice I’m missing :)

lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Number of squares didnt change, just the size; all legal.

KR cases carry the old size well enough https://www.krmulticase.com/product/cases/AQ3-B

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
badgerking
Rookie
Rookie

Post by badgerking »

Thank you very much!!

The Chili
Rookie
Rookie

Post by The Chili »

If you have the new pitches, I would recommend getting a Battlefoam bag; as the large travel bags can carry a folded pitch easily. Currently they have the Pack 216 on clearance https://us.battlefoam.com/clearance-216 ... pty-black/

Then you can get a 1 inch pluck foam tray to put your classic blood bowl figures (i.e. 25mm bases) and a 2 inch pluck foam tray for your blood bowl 2016 figures and you still have 0.5 inch of space to carry both your pitches. The bag can carry 4 inches of foam but each pluck foam tray has a 1/8 to 1/4 inch bottom. Even on clearance they are a little on the expensive side but I've yet to see a better bag for carrying and protecting my minis.

Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

I know those Battlefoam cases are popular, but the dude who runs the company was very anti-BB until GW got back into the game. On the other hand, Feldherr and KR Multicase have been supporting BB events for years and years.

(Hypocrisy disclaimer: I have a Battlefoam case that my wife gave me at Christmas and I was too nice to send back. It's alright but I'm not a fan of the overly stiff foam. Even if not for the issue above, I wouldn't pay 3 times as much for it over Feldherr.)

Hobnail
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Hobnail »

I have one of these battlefoam bags. Enough room for 3 or 4 teams, pitch, dugouts, rulebooks and more. I was in two minds about the stiff foam but have had no problems to date.

https://uk.battlefoam.com/fantasy-football-bag/

However, I absolutely would not pay the list price for them. Each of the last two years they have been almost half price in the Black Friday sale. Am more than pleased with it at that price.

Winner - Caerdydd Cup (2019)
Most TD - Exiles (20)(2015), Exebowl (10)(2017)
Stunty Cup - Welsh Open (2016,2019), Exiles (2016), CakeBowl (2019), GertBowl (2019)

SWTC Stunty Champion 2016, 2019
Most Casualties - Elflympics (27(net 25))(2017)