Free NAF Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Scisco
Rookie
Rookie

Free NAF Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own pers

Post by Scisco »

Hi again,

It your friendly neighborhood pitchdesigner. Got some serious weather here in Sweden so i finally finished up the new and improved free NAF Sevens pitch design - ready to grab thru my googledrive (will eventually/hopefully be on NAF:s site later on). Below it is the standard NAF pitch design free to grab for those that missed it.

NAF Sevens:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fGVuvY ... sp=sharing

NAF Standard:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vD9Zms ... sp=sharing

Looking for something more personal? Look below!

Im somewhat changing how i do designs on demand - Im moving away from doing full redesigns etc. cause of the stress and time it consumed. Instead i offer a personalized version of the standard pitch. You can get your own personalized design with a change of color and pitch icon (as the example in the pictures with SWEBBA) as a jpg to do what you want with! OR get it printed at Deep Cut Studios with a lower price for the design - they do high quality 2 mm neoprene with rubber bottom that resist water and can be gently handwashed from beer etc.

20 € - A jpg of your personlized pitch
Use it as you want! Print as many pitches for your league or tournament as you want and sell or give them away!

OR

50€ - A printed neoprene mat with your personlized theme on. You also get the jpg sent to you.

We print at Deep Cut Studios (they charge 40 € for a print - so your only paying 10 € extra for your personlized theme!

Find me on Facebook - Smoland Gaming Mats, easiest is to send me a chat message!

If/when the 2020 rules changes the tables a bit i will probebly do some updates on the standard and Sevens NAF ones - which most likely wont happen until it releases early/mid(?) 2021.

Some personalized pitches

Ps. did i already do a design for you? Contact me and get the jpg for free (you already payed for it once afterall).

Also if you print my designs up id love to see a picture thru direct message or here in the thread - i rarely get to see them in "real life".

Thanks all and stay safe out there// Smoland Gaming Mats, Scisco

Reason: ''
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Re: Free NAF Sevens N Standard Pitch design - or get ur own

Post by lunchmoney »

Nice.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Scisco
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scisco »

How dumb and/or personal can you make your pitch? Well i did this for a friend in a local league

Scisco
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Scisco »

And some more - ive also updated the offer so you can get ur personlized theme printed for a deal :)