Necromantic Horror dice

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Darkson
Da Spammer

Necromantic Horror dice

Post by Darkson »

So some confusion. Have the Necromantic Horror (orange) dice been released yet? Only noticed them yesterday, and depending on which shop you go to they're either listed as "Out of Stock", "No Longer Available" (GW) or "Pre-Order" (and then they give various dates, such as 21st, 27th and 28th).

I've got all the other dice, and obviously, given the ARBBL colours, these have immediately jumped up my favourites list.

Reason: ''
Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Colin
Legend
Legend

Re: Necromantic Horror dice

Post by Colin »

I don't know is this helps you or not (as you are in a different country), but I got my necro dice today with my new edition BB set and necro team box (which I preordered). I didn't get the custom necro pitch, not sure if it's already sold out, or just delayed.
Hopefully you can get your hands on this set, it's quite nice - probably my fav so far (BTW, I wasn't able to get all the previously released sets, so not compared to every set).

GO STAMPEDERS!
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Necromantic Horror dice

Post by Darkson »

Managed to track a couple of sets (other for Moodygit) from one online store. No discount, but no ridiculous mark-up either (saw a 'store' on Ebay listing them at £30 :pissed: ).

Will have to keep an eye on GW more often.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.