Who should I put the Hex upon??

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Who should my Voodoo doll persecute?

The referee - bastard always rolls 6s!
64%
Fear Ye No Ordeal - Dave's time wasting Norse scum!
18%
Pritty Sensluss Violens - Squiggoths well painted Orcs
18%

Total votes: 22

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Dave wrote:Thads is even noisier actually.
I dispute that!! Thads generally shouts in a meaningless "I wish I was more Scottish" kind of way... but when I get roaring, 200 people applaud! :D

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Well shit...

I was hoping to screw up Dave's tourney, but now I'll have to make it look as if I don't like Newcastle instead...

R

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

Noooooo....do FEarYENOORDeal...I owe them a MAJOR kicking myself.

(Dave - Next time we meet, I'm playing Dwarfs!)

*Would like it noted that he was considered so loud in school that he got the nickname "Turbosound" after the PA system manufacturer...*

I didn't have too much to shout about in Nottingham. And Geoff Porrit outshouted you there anyway...you just got by on style points.

(now THERE'S something you never thought you'd hear...Ramz and style being mentioned together without any negative connotations.)

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Dave
Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Thadrin wrote:Noooooo....do FEarYENOORDeal...I owe them a MAJOR kicking myself.

(Dave - Next time we meet, I'm playing Dwarfs!)

*Would like it noted that he was considered so loud in school that he got the nickname "Turbosound" after the PA system manufacturer...*

I didn't have too much to shout about in Nottingham. And Geoff Porrit outshouted you there anyway...you just got by on style points.

(now THERE'S something you never thought you'd hear...Ramz and style being mentioned together without any negative connotations.)
next time we meet I'm probabely not allowed Norse... :wink: