Christmas Goblins!

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Indigo
Not Grumpy in the slightest

Post by Indigo »

well I wasn't able to scrounge any from the store bits box last night so I might have to go with the vulture or hawk wings - at £2 a pop for Tyrions they cost more that I paid for the gobbos :)

edit: I'm going to try to get more pics of the others I've painted and post a WIP for my troll... next time I see dan titan.

Reason: ''
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

Only two days to go.... this gobbo is the prize for the NAF Christmas Competition 2003 and we've only had 75 entries!! Get over to the NAF site for more info and enter the competition!!

Xtreme
Mr. Zlurpee

Post by Xtreme »

But the questions are so hard. :wink:

ImageImage
Indigo

Post by Indigo »

The deadline for entering the NAF competition to win this is tomorrow, so if you haven't already done so, get over to the NAF site and enter! It's free...

traveller
Da Konstruktor

Post by traveller »

answers send... finaly a competion i dont have to send a mini to get some mini :wink:

After my converted orkteam its kind of hard to paint a " normal " team. More fun with themed or converted teams IMO.

Traveller