white

A forum for football mini's talk.......painting, converting etc. etc. or showing off great accessories that make playing the game easier, cooler or more fun.

Moderator: TFF Mods

KLK

white

Post by KLK »

I want to paint my new female human team with a nice white uniform. I want that they look clean, pure, beautiful...

could anybody please give some advice about how to paint in white?

Reason: ''
BlanchPrez
Legend
Legend

Post by BlanchPrez »

Well, I'm sure there are people here with better advice, but something I've recently discovered that works for me is to paint a undercoat of a light grey or off white (I use Elf Grey), and then highlight with pure white. The Elf Grey doesn't look dirty, but does make it appear to be shaded in the rescessed areas.

Chris

At times like these I am reminded of the immortal words of Socrates, who said "... I drank what?"
l_dauguet
Legend
Legend

Post by l_dauguet »

Depends of your technic but a light blue is also a good idea. It's a bit brighter than grey I think.

Next time I win !!!
squiggoth
Super Star
Super Star

Post by squiggoth »

For crisp, clean white, use a basecoat of Elf Grey (yes, that colour's out of production now...) or Ghostly Grey (erm, that one's also out of production). You can use a 50/50 mix of Space Wolf grey and white as a substitute... Highlight it by mixing more and more skull white to the original colour and blending it onto the lower layer and you'll get a white that looks bright!

I have no signature and therefore I suck.