Just to be sure...

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

This saturday someone asked me about mutiple block and want to be sure about what I said (believe or not, here people asks me about rules :b ):

One ogre on a ork team who has multiple block and block hits 2 wardancers who have guard. The ogre was assisted by two more players. First the elf player stated that one player used guard to help the other (to increase st. for this multiple block he received); As two wardancers were reciving the block I said to him that none could asist, then he said that wanted to avoid orks to assist the ogre using guard, again I said he cannot use guard because those wadancers were receiving the block.
I just need confirmation about this judgement (I think I did right).
At the end were wodies against orks, the choice was sure... orks, of course! :grin:
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

Reason: ''
Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

I am pretty sure the Wardancers couldn't guard each other since they are both being blocked... that's how I see it anyway.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

and what about avoiding asists from other player? I'm right at this too?

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I agree with Anthony, as victim to a block you cannot assist someone else at the same time - you would be left wide open. As for nullifying the assist of the orcs, I don't think so as the Orcs would be assisting the Ogre take out both Elves it is not an individual thing. just my tuppenny bit anyway. :grin:

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

So at the end I'd give myself a medal for my judgement :grin:

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

you can give you the medal,
they cant assist, only players not included in the block can assist.

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
neoliminal

Post by neoliminal »

On 2002-01-21 16:20, Ancalagon wrote:
This saturday someone asked me about mutiple block and want to be sure about what I said (believe or not, here people asks me about rules :b ):

One ogre on a ork team who has multiple block and block hits 2 wardancers who have guard. The ogre was assisted by two more players. First the elf player stated that one player used guard to help the other (to increase st. for this multiple block he received); As two wardancers were reciving the block I said to him that none could asist, then he said that wanted to avoid orks to assist the ogre using guard, again I said he cannot use guard because those wadancers were receiving the block.
I just need confirmation about this judgement (I think I did right).
At the end were wodies against orks, the choice was sure... orks, of course! :grin:
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
The two targets are treated as one for the resolution of blocking. Since you can't use gaurd to help yourself in a block, then you obviously can't help someone else while you are being blocked either.