AG6 pointless?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

daloonieshaman
Legend
Legend

Re: AG6 pointless?

Post by daloonieshaman »

Lets you dodge into 3 tackle zones on a 3+. hit your target dodge some more, pick up the ball in 3 TZ on a 3+
I like it

Reason: ''
2014 Chaos Cup Stunty Cup
dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

I mean this is what I have heard about Pass Block... don't do it, won't be used
Like other skills, PB doesn't have to be used to have an effect. Simply preventing the pass from happening is the skill doing a good job. While your opponent might try the pass if he could get a free passing lane, if he feels he needs to risk a pass against such a player then he's clearly in a tight corner. PB has a passive effect.

AG6 isn't a must at all, but having had some very nice AG5 players I could see the benefit to AG6. Whether I'd take it or not would depend on what's most likely to help me win games dependant on the team and player at the time.

Piousman
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Piousman »

Plus AG6 and Dodge is better than an AG5 Leap (without the TRR), when looking at cage busting. Plus the advantage of being able to the get out of there.

Uldreg
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Uldreg »

I was hoping for some clarification. An AG6 Vampire dodges away from an elf with Diving Tackle. Roll is a 2 and DT is used. Successful dodge or not?

Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

Successful dodge.

fanglord13
Experienced
Experienced

AG6 pointless?

Post by fanglord13 »

I bought a 4th gutter runner and his first 2 skill ups were AG. His name is Ginga Ninja so I had to take it!

txapo
Star Player
Star Player

Post by txapo »

AG 6 is creamy specially on a blitzer to enter cages and block the carrier or on a thrower to recover a loose ball in takle zones and throw it away!! :smoking: