Wild Animal + Jump up

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Wild Animal + Jump up

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Zlurpee Bowl this year had Jon Peletis score 5 touchdowns during the tournament with his Minotaur with Sure Hands and Break Tackle using just that tactic. Declare the blitz, roll the 2+ ... move the Minotaur in to score.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

GalakStarscraper wrote:Zlurpee Bowl this year had Jon Peletis score 5 touchdowns during the tournament with his Minotaur with Sure Hands and Break Tackle using just that tactic. Declare the blitz, roll the 2+ ... move the Minotaur in to score.
Just happened to be listening to the Siggyllama podcast 2 about 30mins ago, he mentions that Zlurpee has a limit of 40k/player on upgrades, Mino with Sure hands and Break Tackle would be 50k. Is there some exceptions? (just being lazy I suppose I could just go and find the rule pack :) )

Time flies like an arrow, Fruit flies like a banana.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

-2 points! :wink:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Darkson wrote:-2 points! :wink:
:P

-16 for the day so far, I think. :D

I quite liked the sound of the ruleset and with a BUBBA bowl 2 to plan was thinking of going to look at the ruleset tonight, but as Galak mentioned it...

Wifflebat
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Wifflebat »

Loki wrote:Just happened to be listening to the Siggyllama podcast 2 about 30mins ago, he mentions that Zlurpee has a limit of 40k/player on upgrades, Mino with Sure hands and Break Tackle would be 50k. Is there some exceptions? (just being lazy I suppose I could just go and find the rule pack :) )
Zlurpee had a custom star mino, Bull Jackson, who had those skills. You also got incentives for using the custom stars, so it was almost certainly him.

I was Puzzlemonkey, but now I'm Wifflebat. Please forward my mail...
Loki
Legend
Legend

Post by Loki »

Hmmm, intresting (i went and looked at rules now as well)

Definitely some food for thought there :)