Leap and Team Re-rolls

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Leap and Team Re-rolls

Post by Vanguard »

Just been looking at the rules for the additional NAF approved teams and the notes on Slann recommend taking Pro as it is the only way to re-roll leap. I can't see anything in the rules that prevents you from using a regular team re-roll for Leap. Am I missing something?

Reason: ''
Don__Vito
Legend
Legend

Re: Leap and Team Re-rolls

Post by Don__Vito »

It's the only skill that allows Rerolls of the leap skill, that's what it's getting at. Like pick ups have Sure Hands, GFIs have Sure Feet etc...

Team Rerolls can be used for them as well of course.

Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

Unlike Dodging, Going-For-It, Catching, Passing and Picking Up, there is no Re-roll skiil for Leap. For this reason I run my Slann teams with 5 Team Re-rolls, a system which seems to work very well. I do not however recommend Pro for Slann except perhaps as a quite late skill. This is simply because there are many better skills to take (IMO).

Hope that helps.

Smeborg the Fleshless
Vanguard
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Vanguard »

Ah, that makes much more sense. Cheers guys.

Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

:pissed: I do not like green elves and spam, slann be damned! :pissed:

How do you introduce another elf team without making an elf team: spam the new long legs and the most broken skill in BB milieu for the equivalent..... Then saddle it on us with another, trademark greedy w@nkers style rushed production.... Nice :P

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"