LRB6 without the red text?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

sympatico
Experienced
Experienced

LRB6 without the red text?

Post by sympatico »

I played BB years ago with LRB5 which I have printed out but would like to update to LRB6, however I would like a "proper" version with all the pictures/fluff etc and not that mess GW has on its website. All I've been able to find is a version of LRB6 with the changes from 5 highlighted in red, and while this is good to have I would very much like a version without the red text. Is this available anywhere?

Side question; what is the difference between LRB5 and LRB5+? I've not played the game for years so sorry if I'm not up on things.

Reason: ''
DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Re: LRB6 without the red text?

Post by DixonCider »

if only someone had it in their sig :orc:

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

DixonCider wrote:if only someone had it in their sig :orc:
:lol:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
sympatico
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sympatico »

Those links didn't work for me for some reason but thanks anyway. I think I found it elsewhere. Is it the one that's dated january 1, 2010 on the contents page?

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

sympatico wrote:
Those links didn't work for me for some reason but thanks anyway. I think I found it elsewhere. Is it the one that's dated january 1, 2010 on the contents page?
Yes and it should show the Did You Know facts and the Origins of Blood Bowl starting on page 37.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
sympatico
Experienced
Experienced

Post by sympatico »

GalakStarscraper wrote:
sympatico wrote:
Yes and it should show the Did You Know facts and the Origins of Blood Bowl starting on page 37.
Mine starts on p 35 but that's ok everything seems to be in there. Thanks!

icepelt
Eternal Rookie
Eternal Rookie

Post by icepelt »

I liked the fluff that the older rulebooks contained. That is why I always like to dust off the ol' 3rd ed.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

icepelt wrote:I liked the fluff that the older rulebooks contained. That is why I always like to dust off the ol' 3rd ed.
The Icepelt rulebook contains all the fluff and a lot of new fluff as well over what was in the 3rd ed books.