Fouling

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Twyllenimor
Veteran
Veteran

Fouling

Post by Twyllenimor »

What happens when fouling a stunned player and I don't break the AV?

Is the stunned player now prone (because it is a new foul) or does he stayed stunned?

Reason: ''
frogboy
Legend
Legend

Re: Fouling

Post by frogboy »

No he's still stunned, unless your fouling player is using a first aid kit :lol:

I'm a British Freebooter, will play for any team including Undead (I have my own Apothecary). Good rates.
lunchmoney
Legend
Legend

Post by lunchmoney »

Twyllenimor wrote:What happens when fouling a stunned player and I don't break the AV?
Did you roll a double?
No - nothing happens.
Yes- Sent off.

Hired Goon for the NAF (rep for South West England)
lunchmoneybb@gmail.com

TOs! You do not need multiple copies of rosters. It's a waste of paper.
Bribe level: good coffee.
#FlingNation find me on page 95
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

lunchmoney wrote:
Twyllenimor wrote:What happens when fouling a stunned player and I don't break the AV?
Did you roll a double?
No - nothing happens.
Yes- Sent off.
Unless your fouling player has sneaky git... then nothing happens (for rolling a double) because the armor was not broken....

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Fouling

Post by Shteve0 »

Digger Goreman wrote:
lunchmoney wrote:
Did you roll a double?
No - nothing happens.
Yes- Sent off.
Unless your fouling player has sneaky git... then nothing happens (for rolling a double) because the armor was not broken....
Not quite. I assume the question is about what happens when the armour is broken but the result is a stun.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Shteve0 wrote:Not quite. I assume the question is about what happens when the armour is broken but the result is a stun.
Well, reading the OP would help:
;)

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Shteve0
Legend
Legend

Post by Shteve0 »

Yes, that would have helped.

Reading is hard.

League and tournament hosting, blogging and individual forums - all totally free. For the most immersive tabletop sports community experience around, check out theendzone.co