Star Player Apothecaries

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

celticgriffon
Veteran
Veteran

Star Player Apothecaries

Post by celticgriffon »

Hey everyone,

The rules state all Star Players have their own personal apothecary. Therefore, if a Star Player gets badly hurt (or worse) is there anyway to have them rejoin the game?

As a side note, our league allows each Star Player which is hurt to re-roll the injury with his/her own apoth. If anything sticks that Star suffers the consequences fo the remainder of the League Year.

Thanks,
Michael

Reason: ''
If you could be anyone would you be yourself? ~ yup it's mine!

Michael aka Da Big Green 'Un (commissioner Regina Flatland BB League - RFBBL)
http://www.reginaflatland.bloodbowlleague.com
Darkson
Da Spammer

Re: Star Player Apothecaries

Post by Darkson »

No, their apothecaries are fluff that fix them (completely) post-game.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Regash
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Star Player Apothecaries

Post by Regash »

celticgriffon wrote:The rules state all Star Players have their own personal apothecary.
Where in the rules is that? :o

Nevermind, I found it!
CRP wrote:Finally, purchased/induced Apothecaries or an Igor may not be used on Star Players ever. Star Players employ their own personal trainers and apothecaries who travel with them to heal them from almost any injury (including death) and to get in shape for their next match and will not use the team's amateur physicians.
I have to agree with Darkson. No re-rolls for Star Players but full recovery AFTER the match, no matter what!