Apothecary and players already in the KO'd dugout

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Apothecary and players already in the KO'd dugout

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Sorry Garrick ... I should have used a different tone. I love a good argument. I do. And I don't have to win them to enjoy them. ;-)

Its just I agree the rule was poorly written given what I see people reading it as. It was never the intent but I understand the confusion. So I see where it is coming from. I don't agree with it ... but I understand it.

And there is some frustration as I wish I had any ability to fix it ... but those days are beyond me. All I can do is definitely say how it was meant to work and explain why it works that way ... and beyond that ... I am just an old man sharing stories and lessons of the past.

Reason: ''
Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Garrick
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Garrick »

I understand and accept that. I was looking for a rules clarification and I got one. Thanks :D

The artist formerly known as Dipso Gnome.

J_Bone
Super Star
Super Star

Post by J_Bone »

We misinterpreted this on the Double Skulls podcast about ten episodes ago.

This question is so 2015.

The brains behind the Double Skulls Podcast http://doubleskulls.libsyn.com/

Beardman.