Ball & Chain Movement + No Hands

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Ball & Chain Movement + No Hands

Post by stashman »

If you randomize your movement with a ball&chain (+no hands) player into a square where the ball is - is it a turnover?

Reading No Hands as it is - yes its a turnover.

Cant find anything i Teams of Legends pdf where ball&chain have a "protection" against turnover when moving into the ball.

Anyone says something else?

Reason: ''
Regash

Re: Ball & Chain Movement + No Hands

Post by Regash »

I never really played with or against Goblins but IIRC this has always been a turnover.
It clearly says in the CRP rules that the player always fails his pickup rolls.
Dunno why they left out that sentence, though. Probably just part of the bad rules writing of the 2016 edition.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Re: Ball & Chain Movement + No Hands

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Regash wrote:I never really played with or against Goblins but IIRC this has always been a turnover.
It clearly says in the CRP rules that the player always fails his pickup rolls.
Dunno why they left out that sentence, though. Probably just part of the bad rules writing of the 2016 edition.
CRP did not say anything about failing ... just that it would automatically bounce and cause a turnover. So yes if your Ball & Chain player moves into the square with the ball on your turn .. it will cause a Turnover.

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers