Spike! Journal - Undead

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Jip
Super Star
Super Star

Spike! Journal - Undead

Post by Jip »

Managed to get a look at it today. In fairness, the only ‘new’ content is the Sports Necrotheurge (Undead wizard).

Without going into too much detail, the Wizard can potentially screw up a ball carrier OR buff all Zombies and Skeletons for a turn - watch this space for the chancers trying to get that to apply to their Khemri Blitzers and Throwers!

All the star players were doing the rounds on social media a few weeks ago, so they're not new, and the rest is just existing rules (Necromancer and Igor) and fluff, though the fluff is very good. There's also a tactics article from Joemanji the Terrible with some good intel.

Gretchen Wächter (‘The Blood Bowl Widow’) is a bit of a clumsy dig at ‘our wives don’t like us playing Blood Bowl’, for me. That’s probably just me being a bit of a snowflake about it all though! :lol:

It’s good, and a handy addition for the last couple of games with my Undead team in SAWBBL this season - though there’s only one game left!

Reason: ''
Aspiring to improve on mid-table mediocrity, over in the SAWBBL.

Fancy an actual one-dayer? Check out The Coffee Cup.

Looking at attending your first tournament? Have a read of this.