About Tackle skill

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Maros
Rookie
Rookie

About Tackle skill

Post by Maros »

When my player has a Dodge skill and he is blocked by opponent player (no skill) who recieves assist by player with Tackle skill ... Can I use my Dodge skill if the result of block is ... "!" ... Am I only pushed back or I am I knocked down (Does my Dodge work?) ... Sorry I am not really good in english ...

Reason: ''
grotemuis
Super Star
Super Star

Post by grotemuis »

you're only pushed back, the tackle skill only counts when someone steps out of the tackle zone of someone with tackle, and if a player WITH tackle blocks a player

and with one sigh he managed to expres his total hatred for everything that's mankind
marvin
Asmodan
Legend
Legend

Post by Asmodan »

Its as grotemuis says, on blocks only if the blocker have tackle skill and when dodging only when the player you dodge from have tackle you loose it.

NUFFLE SUCKS!
Master Heretic
Nuffle Blasphemer´s association
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

wow, tackle is good enough without working this way....man that would be utter cheese!

Info Ed

Post by Dave »

Tackle:

'... nor may they use their dodge skill if the player (with tackle) throws a block at them.'

rather clear IMHO