What moves can you Shadow?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

What moves can you Shadow?

Post by DoubleSkulls »

What can you shadow?

Pass Blocker i.e. start or move next to an opposing PBer who then tries to make a PB move.

Shadowers As above but an opposing shadower.

Push Backs Start or move next to an opponent who another of your players pushes back - but the blocker doesn't follow up.

Follow Ups Start next to an opponent who pushes back one of your players and follows up (nice if they have frenzy too).

I'd like to say none of the above, but I think you can shadow PBers and Shadowers, but not push backs and follow ups.

Ian

Reason: ''
Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

I didn't think you could follow other shadowers, but come to think of it ive never thought about it, would like to know the proper answer though.

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Its on the list and has been for a while.

Galak

noder
Experienced
Experienced

Post by noder »

Please i'm new, so could you tell me wher is the answer in the list, 'cause i'm really interested in the possibility to shadow an opposit player who is pushed back...

thanks

Noder (Beard&Beer Dwarf Team)

DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

noder wrote:Please i'm new, so could you tell me wher is the answer in the list, 'cause i'm really interested in the possibility to shadow an opposit player who is pushed back...

thanks

Noder (Beard&Beer Dwarf Team)
viewtopic.php?t=5344

The list is of outstanding questions to the BBRC. There is no answer. You'd have to houserule it.

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
wesleytj
Legend
Legend

Post by wesleytj »

because of the text about following up specifying that it "ignores tackle zones" i would say that you can't shadow that...the rest i think would be ok to shadow. the skill is pretty underused, no reason to limit it more really. :)

Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

well shadow need a little more explanation, i hope for next October...

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/