double price for ogre ?

Don't understand a particular rule or just need to clarify something? This is the forum for you. With 2 of the BBRC members and the main LRB5/6 writer present at TFF, you're bound to get as good an answer as possible.

Moderator: TFF Mods

slackman
Experienced
Experienced

Post by slackman »

well, the ogre and orc stars still cost double for goblins, so i would suspect that rookie ogres will revert back to double cost for goblin and halfling teams, if they dont lose access entirely. and if that's the case, i would very much suspect morg will no longer play for goblin teams as well.

slackman42

Reason: ''
"the worst part is the endless pain and torture that gnaw at my heart like thousands of tiny very evil gnomes. or doves. evil doves." sad robot, www.wearerobots.com
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

undead ruler wrote:
Grumbledook wrote:cause we talk about them on here
that doesn't explain it, or are you saying that games workshop development guys are leaking info on this site?!?
Dave wrote:and we have a "Galak" 8)
Skummy had it pretty right.

The BBRC makes the rules ... so from their lips to our ears in the information channel.

Now Neo regularly still posts here .. thankfully we didn't drive them all away.

Milo and Babs weigh in here from time to time.

Chet weighs in on the NAF site.

JJ and Andy send out messages to individual member when they've asked questions ... and Chet and Neo have been known to filter down their comments as well.

Dean is the quiet member ... I haven't heard a peep for Dean for ... well for over a year.

Finally the reason Dave said we have a "Galak". I run the MBBL which is one of the BBRC Test Leagues for experimental rules. As a result, I get direct emails from BBRC members (5 of 7 in the last year), requesting information on our results or if a new possible rule could be tested.

So its not leaks ... its just that TBB acts as a gathering point for the diffuse knowledge.

Galak

Reason: ''