What happened to my dwarf tournament team.

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

For those of you interested about what happened in the tournament I have to say that I lost first match 2-0. I played against a human team who had grif overwald and Zug. He used Assassin card in first turn and hit grim who was injured. I didn't had apo so he was out from the match. I think I used quite well dwarfs but luck is always on the other side. He passed more than two turns with nearly all his players on the floor but I had no success on armour rolls and he scored on turn 2 of first half (grif) and 4th of the second (griff passed to a catcher who dodged 3 times and scored). I could have one TD at the end of the match to have 2-1 but the thirst of blood was stronger so I prefered to hit and foul, causing my 3rd and 4th casualty wich were useles at the end but could help my other friends playing the championship.
The final wasplayed by 2 undead teams as I said more than twice, and in semis were 2 human.
I played some more matches next day and smashed a skaven team with my dwarfs (easy) and get 1-1 against amazons with my lizards (he had luck and I lost 2 of my 4 skinks).
Well, I'll continue trying dwarfs... hope go better and better.
:pissed:

Reason: ''
voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I always feel that the opponent only really picks Griff to give you a focal point for the red mist :grin:

I have always enjoyed killing him (5 times so far with my Dark Elf team). He is reasonably unique - a human who wants to be an Elf :evil: :lol:

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

I just injured grif, not killed him... well in fact my trolls slayer number two (snorri noseater) pushed him into the crowd, out of the pitch, just a reward for his fans, who wanted a piece of him :evil:
I also killed him more than twice in other tournaments and leagues, playing different teams, we call him "Paco" Overwald here.
:pissed:

Longshot
Da Capt'ain

Post by Longshot »

I HATE STARS.
People just dont realise that it is not logical to have a player like Griff in a newbie Team????
pfff, it's make me crazy!

Lightning' bugs for the win

http://teamfrancebb.positifforum.com/
bj0rn
Experienced
Experienced

Post by bj0rn »

ive seen a halfling whack morg'n'thorg without assists and kill him...

bj0rn - guess nobody is perfect...