TFF Minisorca Vikings Legacy 2011 - Team Blog

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

TalonBay
Star Player
Star Player

Re: TFF Minisorca Vikings Legacy 2011 - Team Blog

Post by TalonBay »

The playoffs this season is a little league leading to a semi-final and then the main event, having ground their way through the early games the Vikings started the next step of their voyage by taking on their smaller green-skinned cousins. The Goblin team came packed with a full roster including all the toys but with a single Troll.

Understrength and outmatched the goblins struggled in the pouring rain and as it turned into a slugfest the Vikings always looked likely winners. Spikey got the opener late in the first half but it was only a re-roll earnt on the following kickoff that allowed the Orcs to stop the equalizer as a goblin was thrown downfield for the score.
Vikings_vs_Gobbos.jpg
The 2nd half was a real grind as first 2 Orcs plus the Troll left the pitch for the Vikings and then about 5 Goblins to swing it back the other way, the weather meant the ball bounced around a lot as players were battered back and forth but it was Asperon again who broke free and snatched the TD to make the game safe.

Rolled a double skill for the thrower, with a long term team and an AG4 blitzer I'd be looking at strong arm but there's 4 games left at most so sadly it's probably most useful to have block.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Reason: ''
The Daventry League: Pitchblack Stealers http://www.level10.org/BloodBowl/index.php?section=main
Proud Owner of the TFF Minisorca Vikings Legacy 2011 viewtopic.php?f=25&t=36011
sann0638
Kommissar Enthusiasmoff

Post by sann0638 »

Bring these guys to the NAFC! Boo to halflings!

NAF Ex-President
Founder of SAWBBL, Swindon and Wiltshire's BB League - find us on Facebook and Discord
NAF Data wrangler
TalonBay
Star Player
Star Player

Post by TalonBay »

I fancy a shot at the stunty cup and the Vikings have had a run out while I've barely used halflings.

How do I set up one of those NAF-signature blocks by the way?

The Daventry League: Pitchblack Stealers http://www.level10.org/BloodBowl/index.php?section=main
Proud Owner of the TFF Minisorca Vikings Legacy 2011 viewtopic.php?f=25&t=36011