Chaos Dwarves Vs. Humans

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Sneaky Rat
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Sneaky Rat »

We play a modified 3rd ed because it is easier. The rules are not as complex and we all learned to play with 3rd ed rules some 5 or 6 years ago. If there is ever a complete list of all the new rules, and not just bits and pieces scattered everywhere, then we might upgrade, but as it is now, we see no advantages to playing 2k1. The new rules seem bent on needlessly complicating things and destroying the power of blocking teams. Since it is just a small group of us and we don't play in a big league, we much prefer to just play 3rd ed with a few minor changes so that we can all go to the rulebook and look something up if we have to.

Reason: ''
Now do you believe that dead rats still float?
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

On 2002-02-19 14:54, Sneaky Rat wrote:
If there is ever a complete list of all the new rules, and not just bits and pieces scattered everywhere, then we might upgrade, but as it is now, we see no advantages to playing 2k1.
Due next month! :smile:

Marcus
Da Tulip Champ I

Post by Marcus »

McDeth:

Agreed, generally speaking. My advice was geared towards Sneaky Rat's concern that he had a Chaos Dwarf team that was being outhit by a tanked-up human team.

A game with common or garden Chaos Dwarves and Humans I'd tend to agree with you, I was looking for ways to adapt to this slightly more unusual situation.

Marcus

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

agreed, all advice is good advice in essence though it is up to the you to sort the wheat from the chaff.