Help with Humans

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Help with Humans

Post by Rewslaun »

My team value is 1610 and my opponents value is 1550.

Reason: ''
Rewslaun
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Rewslaun »

My human team ended up winning the Season1 title with a 2-0 win over Slann. I had more interceptions in that game (2) then I've had in 12 years of blood bowl combined. I'll be giving the humans a season or two off while I try out Underworld. I was able to get my strength boosted thrower another skill so I thought I would post once more to help me pick the right doubles skill. I'm leaning towards Dodge but I am open to suggestions.

Ogre - Guard
Blitzer - Mighty Blow
Blitzer
Blitzer - Guard
Blitzer - Guard, +ST
Catcher - +MA, Guard
Catcher
Thrower
Thrower - +ST, Block, doubles skill
Lineman - Guard
Lineman
Lineman - Kick
Lineman

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

Dodge if you carry with him, Guard if you use him as a cog. Mighty Blow is a fine choice if you just wanna go ultra-bash, but I doubt that's you. You've got a lot of Guard, so I'd give him Dodge.

Congratulations on winning your league!

This - here - avid - Human - coach LOVES Underworld Pact. Those Blitzers, man, they get scary fast. The trick is learning to use the goblins to screen off the rats. I take Foul Appearance on my Goblins over the "superior" Two Heads 'cause I make maybe 2-3 Goblin dodges a game between all 4-6 goblins on the field (4 on offense, 5 on defense, more as reserves), and they soak up maybe 20-30 blocks between them. So if all my Goblins have FA, I'm wasting actions and screwing up plans 3-5 times a game as opposed to sparing a turnover every 4-6 games.

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

Rewslaun - I suggest Dodge is the obvious choice. It combines perfectly with Block, S-Hands and +ST to make a lovely ball-holding Runner. So go with your leaning.

Hope that helps.

Smeborg the Fleshless