Double doubles on witch elves

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Re: Double doubles on witch elves

Post by mattgslater »

Quite the omission, that.

Elves with 3 MB….

Reason: ''
What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Post by SunDevil »

burgun824 wrote:You definitely want Mighty Blow. But DO NOT underestimate the overall usefulness of a leaping blodge AG5 guard. Your opponents will hate you...and lets face it, that's what this game is truly about.
Laughed out loud at this, well said! :D

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Gaixo
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Gaixo »

So...prior to the league final (which will be versus vampires!), the AG5 witch elf rolled doubles again. Ridiculous to take Pile-On, right? Any other double skills that especially suit an AG5, Blodge, MB witch?

babass
Super Star
Super Star

Post by babass »

guard? (never wrong with guard...)

What will be the Armour of your next opponent?
against Vampire-Slaves (Av7...), a PoMB-frenzy could be great...

MKL
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by MKL »

Gaixo wrote:So...prior to the league final (which will be versus vampires!), the AG5 witch elf rolled doubles again. Ridiculous to take Pile-On, right? Any other double skills that especially suit an AG5, Blodge, MB witch?
I think Nuffle is telling you something. Nuffle or Khaine, for what is worth.

Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

I think Pile-On would be a safe enough choice for the next game, and perhaps worth it to win a championship with dark elves (they're my favorite, but I've never done it with them).

I do have another 8-11 game season pending, though and have come to rely on that AG5. It makes me nervous to leave such a valuable piece so vulnerable, but maybe that's just her purpose in life.

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

You don't have to PO all the time. Do it when you know you won't get fouled (or won't get fouled at a bonus), or when you would have to dodge or get counter-blocked. And you don't have to hug your pixlz neither! :P

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
Gaixo

Post by Gaixo »

But they're such lovely pixels!

MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

All players will eventually die/get retiring injuries, the most important thing is using them wisely and getting the most out of them during their career.