New Norse Build, sensible or mental?

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Jimmy Fantastic
Super Star
Super Star

Re: New Norse Build, sensible or mental?

Post by Jimmy Fantastic »

Depends how long the league is, to be honest. Takes a LONG time for Chaos to be able to outbash Dwarfs, and even then they don't do it every game.

Reason: ''
hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

Is a 9 game league so chaos won't build in that time thinking about it.
Every single one who signed up with dwarves has had abuse from me.
It will continue through the league too. I hate the stupid Beardy short arsed gits!
Already lost to one of them in a practice match as he hadn't played for nearly 20 years

Heff
Dwarf fetishist

Post by Heff »

Frankly I would just take my toys and go home. They want to be bored its up to them but frankly, as I said to Chance, I want my self abuse to have a better pay off. But then I refuse to acknowledge that dwarves are a team at all!

Heff...Keeping the Dwarf (and lego) hate alive
If you cannot stall out for an 8 turn drive to score with dwarves then you need to go and play canasta with your dad..if you can find him.
Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

The frenzy could be good if you get the dwarves to spread out so you can push half the team off while the other half try and reach you...

They will hate the mere thought of claws of course.

Who is your first game against? I would potentially get the third re-roll because in a 9 game league and your likely losses you aren't going to have the cash to buy. 1 runner would be all I'd aim for because dodge ain't that hot in this league!

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

Jimmy Fantastic wrote:Oh I hate big guys too, to the extent that I don't even take a Beast of Nurgle. However Norse are a bash team that can't bash bashers without their big guy so it essential imo.
Oh, okay. Like Underworld, gotcha. Then here's my thinking.

Snow Troll 140k
2 Ulfs 220k
Balance to 12 menz 450k
3 RR 180k
10k towards Apoth

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
fidius
Experienced
Experienced

Post by fidius »

Heff wrote:Frankly I would just take my toys and go home. They want to be bored its up to them but frankly, as I said to Chance, I want my self abuse to have a better pay off. But then I refuse to acknowledge that dwarves are a team at all!
On the other hand poorly-played Dorfs are easily beaten, which can be fun in its own way. Any sense how good the other 2 Dorf players are?

If the OP hates them so much maybe he should switch to a speed team like Woodies or Skaven, teach them all a lesson... :)

hissa-lives
Veteran
Veteran

Post by hissa-lives »

fidius wrote:
Heff wrote:Frankly I would just take my toys and go home. They want to be bored its up to them but frankly, as I said to Chance, I want my self abuse to have a better pay off. But then I refuse to acknowledge that dwarves are a team at all!
On the other hand poorly-played Dorfs are easily beaten, which can be fun in its own way. Any sense how good the other 2 Dorf players are?

If the OP hates them so much maybe he should switch to a speed team like Woodies or Skaven, teach them all a lesson... :)
Think one is decent standard, one not played for years then beat me and last one only played on cyanide game before.
If I play carefully should be ok against them. Locked in with Norse now so no chance to change as starts Monday! Finishing my ulf no1 today :-) really must post pics