League advice for a noob

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Jimmy Fantastic
Super Star
Super Star

Re: League advice for a noob

Post by Jimmy Fantastic »

Humans are quite sucky, but they are good enough to be dominant if you are a much better coach than your opponents.
Necro are far better, arguably the best team in CRP for league play.

Reason: ''
El_Jairo
Veteran
Veteran

Re: League advice for a noob

Post by El_Jairo »

Jimmy Fantastic wrote:Humans are quite sucky, but they are good enough to be dominant if you are a much better coach than your opponents.
Necro are far better, arguably the best team in CRP for league play.
Although humans aren't top tier, they do come with the right starting skills on rookie positionals. Sure they only have AG3 so not that reliable but still capable of adapting game-play if opportunity arises.

Necro's are indeed a fine team but have a whole different dynamic as the team really has 2 speeds and I always find it tricky not to get your team split up in two parts. So that team really needs a ball retriever to avoid such problems. Sadly they don't come with Sure Hands and you rather give Block first on the Ghouls.
I think that Necro's are less forgiving because of positioning is more delicate.

I prefer to play Elves teams as I dislike to be too dependent on the positionals to get the job done. Sure they don't rock at blocking but you can get a long way just aiming for pushes. (I think this is one of the biggest rookie mistakes: only taking knock-downs in to account for a blitz or a crucial block.)
What they do excel in is repositioning and thus creating a local blocking advantage with giving a minimum of blocks to the opponent.

Sure Necro positionals can play this game too but zombies mainly shine in the midfield, which gives your offense less options.

Reason: ''