Stat down Gutter Runners

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Stat down Gutter Runners

Post by DixonCider »

how many stat down's on a gutter runner is too many? Recently got a second armor down on what was going to be my knock the ball free gutter runner and not sure if I will have to change focus on this play or if I should cut after my next game.

Here is the complete team

http://bbloc.calgarygamers.net/index.ph ... obj_id=150

Reason: ''
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Re: Stat down Gutter Runners

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Get rid of him. AV 5 is like wrapping him in gift paper, putting a string around him and putting him alone in a room with a hyperactive 1st grader on its birthday; he won't last 5 seconds! :lol:

Honestly, I would have ditched him at AV6; he has got no special skill-up rolls, Gutter Runners are about the fastest skilling players in the game and -AV means he just isn't realiable anymore.

Jimmy Fantastic
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jimmy Fantastic »

No reason to keep him at all.

DixonCider
Super Star
Super Star

Post by DixonCider »

Jimmy Fantastic wrote:No reason to keep him at all.
Dr. Von Richten wrote:Get rid of him. AV 5 is like wrapping him in gift paper, putting a string around him and putting him alone in a room with a hyperactive 1st grader on its birthday; he won't last 5 seconds! :lol:

Honestly, I would have ditched him at AV6; he has got no special skill-up rolls, Gutter Runners are about the fastest skilling players in the game and -AV means he just isn't realiable anymore.
haha, I thought so. I will leave him in until after next game, he is a mng because of the second concussion. Appreciate the quick feedback, thank you again :)

besters
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by besters »

Dr. Von Richten wrote:Get rid of him. AV 5 is like wrapping him in gift paper, putting a string around him and putting him alone in a room with a hyperactive 1st grader on its birthday; he won't last 5 seconds! :lol:

Agreed with all this, but couldn't put it so eloquently!

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Post by mattgslater »

Gutter Runner Injury Cheat Sheet
Niggle: fire
-MA: fire
-AV: fire
-AG: fire
-ST: fire

What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
Jimmy Fantastic
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Jimmy Fantastic »

Lol nearly Matt. Natural otsers can be kept around with a few injuries as long as you have the bench to protect them, and -MA isn't always crippling on a well skilled GR in a league environment.