help guys gaming chick need help

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

mattgslater
King of Comedy
Location: Far to the west, across the great desert, in the fabled Land of Comedy

Re: help guys gaming chick need help

Post by mattgslater »

Yes, but that comes third. You need Tackle to bring 'em down, and MB before PO.

Can take MB before Tackle, that works. MB-only guys should target the fodder and reduce the number of resources the opponent has. Tackle guys should target the Dodge players once they're exposed. MB players build faster than Tackle-only ones, but are less effective at stopping squirmy Dodge guys. As MattDakka says, Piling On is #3.

Reason: ''
What is Nuffle's view? Through a window, two-by-three. He peers through snake eyes.
What is Nuffle's lawn? Inches, squares, and tackle zones: Reddened blades of grass.
What is Nuffle's tree? Risk its trunk, space the branches. Touchdowns are its fruit.
MattDakka
Super Star
Super Star

Post by MattDakka »

mattgslater wrote:. As MattDakka says, Piling On is #3.
Wait, I never said that Piling On is #3, it's generally #2 in my book, although the second Wight could be skilled with Mighty Blow, Tackle, Piling on.
If I expect to play vs a lot of Dodge (rare occurrence in the Box) then I pick it as third skill.
To stop blodgers I use a Wrestle Tackle Ghoul.

jill32hturner
Rookie
Rookie

Post by jill32hturner »

Thank you guys.
What are nurgle like

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

jill32hturner wrote:Thank you guys.
What are nurgle like
Nurgle start out as a slower, clumsier version of Chaos that only functions as an 'anti' team; i.e. you win not by doing anything amazing in your own turn, you just stand in the way and hope your Tentacles, Foul Appearance, Disturbing Presence skills prevent the opponent from accomplishing much in their turn. If that works, they are in a bad position (lots of contact with your strong players, and possibly a loose ball), and then you hit them, take them down and take control. If it doesn't work, you're screwed.

If you can get them to high level, they are a better version of Chaos, as they have all the same skills (most notably Mighty Blow, Claw & Piling On) with the added bonus of Regeneration (as well as the skills mentioned earlier), and the slowness and clumsyness don't matter much anymore. However, it's a big if, as they are hard to skill and win with, meaning it can take a very long time for them to actually get to high level.