3 Khemri questions

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

JaM
Legend
Legend

Re: 3 Khemri questions

Post by JaM »

KOR if you can protect him enough. It would be a shame to lose such a player, IMHO he's got a bullseye on his... back? head? AG3 khemri = more or less a sure way to pick up a ball = target!

I'd say it's depending on the opposition. If you know you will face a kicker soon, I might be tempted to go KOR. Otherwise block will keep him alive until then.

Reason: ''
Digger Goreman
Legend
Legend
Location: Atlanta, GA., USA: Recruiting the Walking Dead for the Blood Bowl Zombie Nation

Post by Digger Goreman »

Took block.... He will KOR for the finale....

While he definitely wears a target, he does his boneiest best to hide in the guardian cage.... I can use the rerolls he doesn't cost me for hand offs.... :D

LRB6/Icepelt Edition: Ah!, when Blood Bowl made sense....
"1 in 36, my Nuffled arse!"
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

My Khemri team, the Short Range Desert Group, have been drawing all their games since the loss of their Star +AG, +MA, S-Hands Blitz-Ra.

On the plus side, they now have a +AG Thro-Ra, lol.

Smeborg the Fleshless
Gimli
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Gimli »

MattDakka wrote: What pick would you guys go for 31 (or 3rd regular I should say)? mine as well start that off because I can see Mr. Smeeborg asking it after a couple of games. There are a couple fine options.
I generally like Mighty Blow, Guard, Break Tackle, Stand Firm, Grab in this order.
Stand Firm is a valid alternative to Break Tackle as 3rd regular skill but I noticed that the ability of reliably dodging away with a Guardian is very useful during defence and offence.
A Guardian can easily be stranded from action when marked by a fodder player or a Stand Firm one like Flesh Golems, moreover Break Tackle is a threat for half-cages on the side lines, where Khemri's opponents will go most of times since going through the middle of the pitch is way harder.[/quote]

I have gone MB, Guard, BT on all my TGs except the one who got Block as his first skill. Having BT does prevent getting tagged, although ideally it is never used in a game.

My Block, MB, Guard, BT TG rolled doubles for his 5th skill. I took Dodge on the theory it stacks nicely with BT, and makes him a bit more durable. If he gets a 6th skill, which he should in about another 40 games - SF.