Two Ghouls who reached their 4th skill each!

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

bizzydog217
Experienced
Experienced

Two Ghouls who reached their 4th skill each!

Post by bizzydog217 »

So my girlfriend has been playing an Undead team for 3 seasons of our league and it is shaping up pretty nicely. I'll write up the team roster here because I don't know how to link the team directly but I'll try sorry for clutter of typing. For your clarity I assume you know the stats and starting skills of the players so I'll leave those out

Ghoul - Block, Side Step, Fend
Ghoul - Block, Sure Hands, Jump Up, **New Skill**
Ghoul - Block +1 ST
Ghoul - Block, Side Step, Guard **New Skill**
Wight - Guard, Dodge
Wight - Guard, Mighty Blow
Mummy - Guard, Grab
Mummy - Guard, Block, Stand Firm
Zombie - Block
Zombie - Block
Zombie -
Skeleton - Guard
Skelton -
Skeleton -

She has 3 ReRolls and 8 Fan Factor. Don't worry about TV or anything else like that just suggestion as to what skill she might look to take. In addition her "Division" in our league consists of a rookie Necro, Goblin, Orc, Khorne, and Chaos Dwarf. The Orc team is being played by a less experienced player and her's is probably the most developed team in her division. Once again any advice is appreciated.

Reason: ''
Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Re: Two Ghouls who reached their 4th skill each!

Post by Smeborg »

Perhaps Tackle on both of them, since the team has no Tackle at all.

Smeborg the Fleshless
bizzydog217
Experienced
Experienced

Post by bizzydog217 »

I agree Tackle is a definitely missing skill. Her division though has only 2 teams who can utilize dodge those being the Goblin and the other Necro. The other division the one my team is in has only 2 dash teams (my own High Elves and a Dark Elf rookie) the rest of the league is a stacked bash league. There is a Chaos Pact TV2200, Murder Chaos, Chaos Dwarf, and another skilled Undead. When I play undead type teams I always try to get tackle more on the Wights after getting them Mighty Blow. Her team can out guard almost the entire league (most teams have no more than 4 besides the CD) so I'm not sure Tackle is the right way to go here.

Rolex
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Post by Rolex »

If there is no use for tackle, I would go Sure feet on the ballcarrier and fend on the sidestepper.

Fend can protect you from PO and saves you quite a bit of dodges, helping in positioning the guard.

Smeborg
Legend
Legend

Post by Smeborg »

I was thinking Khorne should be a Dodge team (on the Bloodletters, anyway, 2nd skill). If Tackle is not under consideration, then Sidestep is rather good.

All the best.

Smeborg the Fleshless
El_Jairo
Veteran
Veteran

Post by El_Jairo »

I would go side-step on the Ball Carrier and tackle on the guard one.
Even though the lack of dash teams tackle is a skill I would like to have sooner than later.

Chris
Legend
Legend

Post by Chris »

I can add that when one dies build it as a wrestle, tackle, strip baller :) Any need for a kicker or kick off returner? Do you need to mark people with diving tackle?