Skaven vs Undead

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Kadrin
Rookie
Rookie

Skaven vs Undead

Post by Kadrin »

Hello there,

I'm quite a newbie forum user (even if I know it and read it since some years ago) and a "green" table-top BloodBowl manager (about 30-40 matches played in some years). Actually I'm playing a Skaven team in a local league with not very good results (still none of my players has get any skill O_O in 3 matches 1/1/1). Next time I'll play against Undead team (+ST on Ghoul, Block on Ghoul and MB on Wight) and I'm looking for some advices in order to be able to win this match. I will get 120k inducements and I was wondering what would be best: Fetzglitch or just 1 Bloodweiser Babe?

My roster is:
2 Blitzers
1 Thrower
3 Gutters
4 Linerats + 1 Journeyman
Apo
3 RR

Thank you very much!

Reason: ''
SunDevil
Goblin Fancier

Re: Skaven vs Undead

Post by SunDevil »

Babes are 50k so you could get two. With his ST Ghoul and his MiB Wight, not to mention the Mummies, I think you would get good value for the Babes.

Does your league allow Special Play cards? You may go with 1 Babe and 1 Dirty Trick to have a surprise up your sleeve. They are the drive-stoppers that Wizards are but you might get lucky!

This is Chance from THREE DIE BLOCK - Your Blood Bowl Podcast! Stay off the sidelines!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO HELPED MAKE THE SIMYIN A REALITY!!!
Kadrin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kadrin »

SunDevil wrote:Babes are 50k so you could get two. With his ST Ghoul and his MiB Wight, not to mention the Mummies, I think you would get good value for the Babes.

Does your league allow Special Play cards? You may go with 1 Babe and 1 Dirty Trick to have a surprise up your sleeve. They are the drive-stoppers that Wizards are but you might get lucky!
Yes, the league allow special cards so maybe I should have a look at them! Usually find them very random but maybe this time I'll find something interesting

Pedda
Star Player
Star Player

Post by Pedda »

I'd go for a babe and a Miscallaneous Mayhem card.
I find that deck the best.

Remember that you are allowed to draw the card before buying the babe, in case you get a card with babe function, which means that you can go for a second card instead.

Kadrin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Kadrin »

Pedda wrote:I'd go for a babe and a Miscallaneous Mayhem card.
I find that deck the best.

Remember that you are allowed to draw the card before buying the babe, in case you get a card with babe function, which means that you can go for a second card instead.
Here's something I didn't know! Guess I'll go for a babe and a card; I'll have a look at the different decks and then I'll choose.

So it seems that by your opinion having at least one Babe it's very usefull for Skaven against bashing teams.

juck101
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by juck101 »

You need a bench. I would take a free merc, ideally a Gutterrunner with loner will be of use

...the pope said to his aid...