Dark Elf Runner becomes a Legend

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

stashman
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Dark Elf Runner becomes a Legend

Post by stashman »

No hard feelings!!! :-D

I just want to know how to build a DE team? :-)

My team has won a couple of titles, playing other big TV teams around 220-260. We just started using BBL plattform thats why we dont have much statistics in games.

We used to play with softer spiralling expenses so a lots of teams have very high TV. It was normal in our league.

Now we play CRP+ so I bought 4 new players so I didnt loose the cash. I know that a team of 13-14 players around 200 TV is more optimal, but now I just enjoy my high TV and are waiting to more of our high tv teams joins up on the BBL.

I play lots of teams - and I want diffrences in each team to get satisfied and build them all diffrent.

My de team is very defensive, my high elf will go more offensive - just to play diffrent with more challenges.

My undead took a restart, kickin alot of developed players but I will build them diffrent from my necro team. My necro team have shadowing as "main" skill just to get new ways of playing. More challenges!!!

I have a chaos team that is namned Khornes Killer Klowns - and they are clowns! Wrestle in mass - seems not to work - but its a challenge.

I have played since 2004 and I know how to build teams - but if I shall build all like the same - why play around 20 teams?

Merry X-Mas to you all.

Reason: ''
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dr. Von Richten »

Like I said, if you're not being competitive, there is no real basis for offering advice. One might as well say: "Take Pass Block, it will be fun!" So yeah, I don't see the point of asking for, or giving, non-competitive advice.

But, as I also said, it seems to be working, probably because the rest of the league is builing their teams in a similar way, so more power to the AV 9 Runner.

But as soon as anyone in that league discovers how much better their team(s) could be built if competitiveness is the primary consideration, the rest will have to follow suit or be at a serious disadvantage.

spubbbba
Legend
Legend

Post by spubbbba »

To be fair, the vast majority of the skull pics on that team are good.

It's mostly that runner who let's the side down, with MA9 and not having the rubbish passing skills he'd be a real asset.

My past and current modelling projects showcased on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

He's also got a Witch elf with Pro, a Blitzer with 2 times + AV, and a Blitzer with Catch, not to mention an Asassin, 2 Runners (at least 1 too many) and 16 players in total, where he should have 12, or max 14 if facing a lot of MurderChaos (Nurgle/Pact/CDwarf etc.). So the team has 450k of players who should not be there, and 100k worth of upgrades (not counting the Legend Runner who shouldn't be there at all) which should have been assigned differently.

Edit: And I see now that he has 4 Rerolls, which is also 1 too many, so that's another 50k that could be trimmed. And 3 doubles, 2 of which on Blitzers, and no Mighty Blow, which is a shame. Guard is good, but at least one Mighty Blow makes any Elf team so much better.

stashman

Post by stashman »

:-)

The future will tell if the will keep working later on.

But its a fun team.

Pro on witch elf is cool, side step in mass already.

Dr. Von Richten
Super Star
Super Star

stashman wrote::-)

The future will tell if the will keep working later on.

But its a fun team.

Pro on witch elf is cool, side step in mass already.
Leap is so much cooler!

And if you're having fun, keep doing it until it's no longer fun.

Just realize that sooner or later someone in your league will learn to optimize, and then having a bloated team like this will make it much more likely that you lose, which tends to lessen the fun.