DElf Blitzer advice

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

mzukerman
Emerging Star
Emerging Star

Re: DElf Blitzer advice

Post by mzukerman »

Thanks for the advice everyone. I think I'll go with leap, just for the fear factor alone.

As for Blestle (I coined it, there! See! :-) ), I would be lying if I said that was calculated. I started with only one witch elf. One witch elf with wrestle isn't very effective in my opinion. The original witch elf was my primary ball carrier and skilled up pretty quickly. The first thing she did was get a +1 MA. So I kept her as my ball carrier - giving her block when she got the next skill. When I added another witch elf, I adjusted my strategy and used a runner as my primary ball carrier, playing the usual rugby style of dump off to a wing-elf and score. Once that was done, the block skill was much less valuable. With the +1 MA, I didn't want to just cut her and that move has proved VERY valuable on defense, which is where my game tends to excel. So since she often has the job of running ahead of the defense, I thought it was important to get to the ball before a cage was formed. Therefore wrestle was more useful. So I gave her wrestle. Is it a little redundant? Yes. However I see her having block more useful on offense and wrestle is great for popping the ball loose. And also a fantastic combination with Jump Up of course.

I think I'm actually going to go with the runner instead of the lineman. Mostly because I like that rugby style. I think that my opponents in the league are having a lot of difficulty with that. Once they get their TV up to mine, I'll probably add another lineman anyway.

Reason: ''
"I reserve the right to change my predictions when they are no longer true. I am The Media." ~ Snob Costas
libloodbowl on Twitter
Long Island Blood Bowl League
Empire Cup
dode74
Ex-Cyanide/Focus toadie

Post by dode74 »

As for Blestle (I coined it, there! See! :-) )
Brestle. It sounds... snuggly ;)

rolo
Super Star
Super Star
Location: Paradise Stadium, where the pitch is green and the cheerleaders are pretty.

Post by rolo »

dode74 wrote:
As for Blestle (I coined it, there! See! :-) )
Brestle. It sounds... snuggly ;)
Whereas "Wrock" just sounds silly.

"It's 2+ and I have a reroll. Chill out. I've got this!"