Ogre Playbook

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Ogre Playbook

Post by Saebelsultan »

Okay people!

I am not looking for mere general tactics for Ogres (but I wouldn't say no to hearing some either), but rather for that special play that is worth risking with Ogres from time to time or all the time!
For instance, on defense, when the opposing coach fails to pick up the ball, throw a Snotling down the field to steal the ball and score.

What plays do you know? Which will work best on offense or defense in your opinion?

Reason: ''
"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
pauli42
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ogre Playbook

Post by pauli42 »

Against Apes, just leave the Orges off the field..the apes will ignore your snotlings and everything is fine :P

What about this Guide? An Ogre Team Development Guide

Saebelsultan
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Saebelsultan »

pauli42 wrote:Against Apes, just leave the Orges off the field..the apes will ignore your snotlings and everything is fine :P

What about this Guide? An Ogre Team Development Guide
Afraid of the Ogres already? :wink:
I know that guide, thank you. I am rather looking for special plays the Ogres could pull off.

"This game is too good not to be played!" - Coach Pauli
Blood Bowl Beginner Kit
Saebelsultan's BB Dugouts
Afroman
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Afroman »

Since it is an Ogre team, all their plays are "Special" ;)

Optimus Prime
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Optimus Prime »

throwing the snots is great i suggest it cause when one lands and picks up the ball its a bitch to get it off the bugger at times... if ya gonna build the power special teams play which is using throwing ogres, then do this pass on the first Ogre then strong arm and if ya get a 3rd skill either NOS on a double or pro or BT if its normal as then ya can break away at will to throw.. i have created an ogre of this skill and hes damn awesome

the way to go with the snots as they will be scoring i had a snot do 13 tds in 24 games and he ended up with block pro for the landing sure feet sprint and catch if you can get the little bugger to level 6, i tried to get him to level 7 but he died before he made it he also pissed alot of people off cause he could technically score every turn a few he failed but hey this is BB and with only ag3 he was bound to fail at some plays.... anyways hope you can do better...

hope this helps...

p.s

another tactic is throw a snot down field with diving tackle and then try and dodge another one thru with diving tackle as well so two of them are on the ball carrier its a damn pain for the ball carrier to get free