how to put dwarves onto the pitch

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

Trambi: you are suicide coaches... :lol:

Reason: ''
Trambi

Post by Trambi »

No we have simply not use to play dirty, we play gentle.Image

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

Finally I know wich is the team I'm going to play against with my dwarves: Chaos Dwarves. I think this will be one of the hardest matches I've ever played because he is one of the best players of our club. Here's his team:
1 troll
2 centaurs
6 dwarfs
2 hobgolins
1 RR
I don't know if he has enough money to buy another RR or apo but sure he can buy almost one hobgoblin.

Trambi: In our gaming club it's completely impossible to play gentle... and fouling it's an important part of strategy.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

we have started our new season with rokkie teams and in only their second game my Dwarves caused 8 casualties against the Amazon team playing their third game, No fouling by me, I should add. But we do use JKL's stadium rules which gave us an Astrogranite pitch +1 to AV rolls so anything over a 6 was an injury and I get lucky with dice sometimes.

So much so that the league is voting on whether to burn a set of my dice and have an Ashes Tournament. The game in question ws played with a different set of new dice and I was pleasantly surprised to see myself roll on 2 concurrent occasions

to kill two Amazon linewomen, I like my new dice so much, I really couldn't give a rats Ar** if they follwo through and burn the others.

The Amazon coach concede the game in turn 6 of the first half with only 5 available players which included the Unicorn (we use the MBBL2 rosters)

Norse
Da Organiza

Post by Norse »

Hey Anca....

relax, he only has 2 AG3 players on his roster and they will break very easily!! Focus on killing the hobgobbos and then win the game with ease my Stunty friend!! :grin:

Impact! - Fantasy Football miniatures and supplies designed by gamers for gamers
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

Norse: wining but loosing half of my roster is not a good busines. Remember this is the last match I'll play on preseason (doesn't matter wining oe loosing, just exp.) and then have to choose between lizards and dwarves; if you have read my posts about a skink you'll know that my lizard team is much more complete than dwarf. I know I have to kill his hobgoblins to avoid his chances of catching the ball easily (and to gain a fex exp. too :pissed:), but sure he'll cover them while tries to destroy my team. Will be a hard match...
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed:
Voyagers: In my last match with lizards against skavens in second turn of second half he had only 3 players, all prone. He said that he won't put them up and passed all his turns until I scored :grin:

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

Cool,

we love ultra violence, or as the saying goes

" A good Defense is made simpler if you kill everyone else"

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
But I think skaven player wasn't happy. I injured his RO on 2nd turn

Ancalagon

I played my last preseason match with dwarves

Post by Ancalagon »

I played my last preseason match with dwarves and I lost 2-0 :cry:. I did 0 injuries, and cannot make a pass; the mvp went for a player without spp so all my team is the sames as it started. It depends on how goes last match with my lizards this sunday, but at this moment I think I'll choose lizards to play league. Maybe this monday I'll make a post, showing the rosters and asking your opinion about wich team should I take...

Ancalagon

Look at "which team should I take" topic

Post by Ancalagon »

Look at "which team should I take" topic