Potential Chaos star players....

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Here's the quartet of Chaos Warriors my Chaos team the Black Spirals (now retired) was based around... one or two of them might make good Star Players (although I am not sure about costing them). As a group they were lethal, I don't know how well they'd go individually though.

Azash the Slayer (team captain) - 5 4 3 8 Block, Guard, Claw

Kael Darkbane - 5 4 4 9 Block

Gunther Hammerfist - 5 4 3 9 Block, Claw, Guard

Charrys Souleater - 5 4 4 9 Block, Mighty Blow

Reason: ''
Prowler
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Prowler »

What miniatures did you use?

[b]Against us all.[/b]
Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

The standard Chaos team miniatures, with the mutant Chaos Warriors with the claws for the appropriate ones.

I especially love the Chaos Warrior with the flat top helmet - awesome looking mini.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Here's how our CWs are developing:
5 4 3 9 Block
5 5 3 9 Block, Mighty Blow
6 4 3 9
5 4 4 9 Block
A way to go yet, but a strength, an agility and a MA increase creates some interesting potential! :evil:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nice little group of CW's there Deathwing... they should form a very solid combination! Stat increases are invaluable on any player, but on a CW they boost it from the good right into the great - the ST and AG especially.

Just out of interest, are you planning on running the ball with any of them often, or do you keep them just for bashing? Personally I always used mine for bashing, although the AG 4 guys did manage 6 opportunistic TD's between them, but basically I kept my CW's strength-oriented.

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Actually, we play our league teams on a random basis. The AG4 CW has one TD, that's it!!
The main scorers/ball carriers are Beastmen, one has Sure Hands, but the real talented one is MA7 ST3 AG4 AV8 Horns, Block, Dodge.
Some player!!! The full roster is on our website, link is below and on the websites forum.
P.s. Eating my brave words re. The Ashes! :sad:

Anonymous

Post by Anonymous »

Nice team you got there Daethwing.... an AG or MA increased Beastman is worth it's weight in gold for a Chaos team! I had a MA 8 guy that did most of my scoring.

The Ashes.... I'm a little disappointed, England have really been robbed of a chance by injuries to key players. Still, I think if they field better they have a decent chance (and poor old Goughie might not die of frustration!). I reckon there is ample talent there, just no leadership or self-belief.