Where there's havoc, you'll find the Reakers!!!!

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

A quality side from the Snotling Championship, sister site to talkbloodbowl. I could pick out individuals, but its better to just parade the whole squad.<p>
http://www.bloodbowl.co.uk/Teams/Reakers.html<p>
The missing star is Grouchy Grumblegit, who retired at the end of the season<p>
Star Minotaur - 5 5 2 8 Horns, Always Hungry, Wild Animal, Thick Skull, Mighty Blow, Block, Stand Firm, Pro

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JohnnyP on 2001-07-06 23:49 ]</font>

Reason: ''
Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Stop gloating. :wink:

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

Just trying to promote the fact that you don't need pre-built Stars to make a good team.......and showing off the best team in our league :smile:

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

The bigger they are.........!

By the way what are the points that your Apoth is earning and why? And I notice that in two games in succesion you lost 3 players each game ( against undead and chaos).Six deaths in two games should have been a severe set back. How did you get out of that? :???:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: longfang on 2001-07-08 13:16 ]</font>

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

The Apothocary points are a house rule I found somewhere on the internet ages ago. The apothocary earns points for successful heals, which accumulate and provide them with an advance scheme. This scheme uses the same points table as SPP's, but allows the apothocary to heal more than one player per game and/or heal with better chances.<p>
e.g. Once the apoth reaches 6 points, he may heal two players, the fisrt on a 2+ as normal, but the second on a 6 plus. After 11 points, the first attempt remains 2+, but the second becomes 4+ and so on.<p>
I'll dig out the site I got them from if you want.<p>
Looking back at the RIP table for that season, 3 players were apoth'd. One of the remaining three was lost, but the other two were brought back at some point during the season, with the post-match events table found in one of the journals (on a roll of 16, you may bring back any DEAD player).

JonS
Rookie
Rookie

Post by JonS »

Oh the Reakers what a side ! Don't remember them in our last BloodBowl final though !?! :smile:

JenniRP70
Da Ex-Boss

Post by JenniRP70 »

On 2001-07-09 12:28, JonS wrote:
Oh the Reakers what a side ! Don't remember them in our last BloodBowl final though !?! :smile:
No, but they were there the season before, and I remember they gave your Bad Kumpny a damn good lesson in playing BloodBowl.....what was the score......oh yes, 3-1 :smile:

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

oh no!.....Bad karma in the snotling championship.

Cheers JohnnyP, but I like my Blood bowl pure and simple.

Ancalagon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Ancalagon »

this rule about increasing apo skills is very unfair for undead teams playing in your league... isn't it?

If you love something, let it go. If it doesn’t come back to you, hunt it down and kill it.