any advice for my Chaos Dwarves??

Want to know how to beat your opponents, then get advice, or give advice here.

Moderators: Valen, TFF Mods

scrollmaster
Experienced
Experienced

Post by scrollmaster »

a bunch of great advice again. You've obviously played a few games with the small evil Dwarves. I really appriciate this.

I have taken Break Tackle and I think I'll do the same with the other bull Centaur, but currently I play an open league with a bunch of nice peopel I just recently met.

But in the autum there is a real league and then I might have another oppinion on the Block/ break Tackle buuuuuut it will take a lot to get me to choose block over Break Tackle for the Bulls after the first game against High Elves where I was pinned down all the time. Even against dwarves yesterday the Bull without Break Tackle had one or two problems.

Reason: ''
[url=http://www.scrollmaster.net]www.scrollmaster.net[/url] - Location: London, UK
Twist
Veteran
Veteran

Ok, this is stupid but I gotta say it.

Post by Twist »

My advice?
Buckle those chin straps tight, those hats are top heavy...
*groan!* LOL!

Zy-Nox
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Post by Zy-Nox »

Chaos dwarfs are not that easy to play cause of the players , I havent used mine for years but I did love them,
* get a Hob Gobbo with sure hands and your well away
*also a Minotaur, these guys work briliantly as a safety,to hit any would be catchers,Hell if you can get him claw all the better.
*When Secret weapons come back,consider the blunderbuss,I used to use one as the whole basis for my offense, If you have enough players where the ball comes down your bound to score :wink: