inaccurate pass and elemantalists

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

serra_kim
Rookie
Rookie

inaccurate pass and elemantalists

Post by serra_kim »

hi everybody !

i've got a few questions (again :-? ).

1) what does the 'special' mean with a elementalist team,the elementals can pick a special skliis if they advace, but what is it?

2) if an inaccurate pass is thrown and it scatter right back to the intended
player or another player and he still catches it, is it a turnover then or not?
and does the thrower still recieve a 'competion SPP?

just to be sure,

kim

Reason: ''
christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

2) if an inaccurate pass is thrown and it scatter right back to the intended
player or another player and he still catches it, is it a turnover then or not?
and does the thrower still recieve a 'competion SPP?
I have always played it so that if you roll the 3 d8's so that the ball hits a player on your team (intended target or not), you get a completion and everything is just fine. Although if the ball ever "bounces" on the ground, it's a turnover, no matter if a player of yours takes it. This includes if your player tries to catch it, fails, and the ball bounces to another of your players who take it...

I'm not 100% sure this is correct though, but that's how I've interpreted the rules...

-- Christer

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

On Question 1.

I think Galak needs to confirm this... but my guess is its left over from a past version of the team. In the past, Elementals suffered from Double Progression (ie like Big Guys used to have). This seems to have been removed from the text but not the "Skills Available" Box.

On question 2.

It is not a turnover - the ball can even go into the crowd and as long as it is eventually caught by a player of your team you can carry on. An SPP for a completion can only be given for an accurate pass. So no SPPs if any of your players catch an inaccurate pass.

Dave

serra_kim
Rookie
Rookie

Post by serra_kim »

ok, no turnover, no SPP's .

thanks guys