MBBL Round 5

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

Hey! Thanks for reminding me, I'd done my best to forget about that one! :roll:

Reason: ''

"Deathwing treats newcomers like sh*t"
"...the brain dead Mod.."
Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

Hey! I made 4 of 5 KO rolls after the Wood Elves put up the equalizer. Still leaves me at 4 of 10 for the game, but it's plenty respectable.

-Chet

martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

GalakStarscraper wrote:The Halflings have scored ... hurray ... 5 Dodges and 2 GFIs to do it but they pulled it off.
At least I forced that number of rolls to score. If you can pull that off, then you deserved to score.

Since the point that Galak posted, the Damned Generation have suffered their first death. The crowd threw a rock, killed a player who had 1SPP (phew! not one of my more developed players) and the apothecary failed to do anything about it. :roll:

The dark elves then managed to score again in that drive. The score is 4-1 to the elves, with 2 halfling turns and 1 elven turn left. (Galak, I'm presuming you received the last turn by the way and that you've just been extremely busy with all those MBBL2 coaches hassling you.)

On the subject of luck, I assume that when I lose in the MBBL(2) leagues that it is just because I'm a worse coach then the victor, but when I win I assume I've just been lucky.

Cheers,
Martyn

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

It's all gone pear shaped for the Heirs. My AG5 Pheonix Warrior failed a 3+ long pass roll, had another go using Pass, fumbled it again. The Orcs failed to capitalise, and the same Pheonix warrior picked the ball up and failed both 3+ pass rolls again for an almost certain score. This time the Orcs Ko'd him for being such a useless git, and took it in for the 2-1 lead. I promptly failed both KO rolls (and with the 2 BH), left me a total of 6 Helfs to set up with 3 turns left. Ho hum. :roll:

Deathwing
The Voice of Reason

Post by Deathwing »

It's finished 2-1....the Heirs slump to W2 L3. I still only have 10 players on the roster after 5 games.
And just who thought it'd be a good idea to bump the aging roll by 1?
One of my DWs picked up +1ST for his 2nd increase, and a niggle on a aging roll of 4! You gotta laugh... :)

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

I believe the Hellbeasts and Rats have clinched the MBBL's second and third seeds, respectively. Any word from the top? I'm particularly interested in the Goddesses-vs-Drak Rats competition, as I need some help to clinch a play-off spot! :)

-Chet

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Headed to OT last I heard from Brian (Goddesses coach)

Galak

martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

The bottom of the table clash between the Damned Generation and the Iron Chefs has now finished with the dark elves winning 4-1.

The dark elves bought another witch elf and gained the following skills: Blitzer gained Nerves of Steel, two line-elves gained Block and Dodge respectively, and the first witch elf gained Block. Of course, the MVP-award went to the line-elf who had died following the crowd throwing a rock! :lol:

Another halfling gained a ST increase, so future halflings opponents had better watch out next season. How long before Galak's halflings win a match in the MBBL? It is definitely going to happen at some point.

Martyn

Acerak
Rulz Guru

Post by Acerak »

Rumor has it the Drak Rats overcame another Amazon team in OT, leaving them to face the Hellbeasts in the title game. In response, Thalestris the Conqueror has reportedly declared herself the 2502 MBBL champ! ;)

-Chet