MBBL Round 6

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

sean newboy wrote:If Khemri and Necromantic teams will be available i may have to rechoose what to take 2nd season mbbl, depending on what others take.
No IF involved Sean ... they will be part of Season 2.

The new rules for the MBBL are simple ... LRB + all current Experimental rules at the time the Season STARTS!

In addition, well thought out and discussed rules that require testing by the BBRC that I agree to will be included. I think from the list that we are using you will see that majority fall under the category of well discussed and "mostly" agreed upon as good things changes.

Galak

Reason: ''
martynq
Super Star
Super Star

Post by martynq »

GalakStarscraper wrote:1) Kicking
Crickey!! Are you going to put the Kicking rules on your webpage or will we have to get hold of the Citadel Journal issue that contains them? I saw that issue in my local GW the last time I was in there, but didn't bother getting it as the kicking rules didn't really appeal much to me.

Cheers,
Martyn

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Kicking rules: They are already posted on my web site in the library under Citadel Journal articles.

Galak

Actually ALL experimental rules will be posted to blood-bowl.net before Season 2 of the MBBL starts and the PBeM tool will be programmed to automatically handle kicking before Season 2 starts to make it easier on everyone.