Pub League Round 2 starting

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Should we add a Goblin Tribal League to Spykes Little Leagues?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:09 pm

Hell Yes !
83%
Doesn't bother me whether you do or don't.
17%
Hell no !
No votes

Total votes: 18

GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

Which version McDeth???

Galak

Reason: ''
GalakStarscraper
Godfather of Blood Bowl

Post by GalakStarscraper »

My guess is that you don't have the newest bbtables.ini file with the pub league winnings table in it, McDeth.

The game would lock up as its looking for winnings table 4 which if you don't have the newest ini you would not have.

Galak

Anthony_TBBF
Da Painta

Post by Anthony_TBBF »

Must be the ini files, worked fine for me and I remember downloading them before we began. And no problem if you had to reload to do your post game ;)

The TBBf is back! http://tbbf.obblm.com/
McDeth
Legend
Legend

Post by McDeth »

I think that must be it, i forwarded the file to Spyke and he sorted it. I Guess the new software has the correct files etc.

Anyway Roll on round 3 and beware my ST 4 Thrower. ( Jeez i hope the talent scouts aren't out there watching!)

longfang
Legendz Bedo Legend

Post by longfang »

Come on guys, most of your games must be finished, what are the scores?

I'm playing Don Khan, this games really taken time as Don's got a heavy work commitment and I'm only online in the evenings. We've just finished the 1st half, I kicked off to start and I'm 3-0 up thanks to a failed GFI as Don tried to score and 2 lucky Blitzes on the kick offs. There's no injuries so far for either side. We'll be lucky to finish before the deadline unless there's a 6 turn riot, but I'll take the points either way unless Don's only playing around and he's just about to kick my arse with a 4 TD come back!

[size=75]Del. [color=red]Tramp Champ. Media Tart.[/color][/size]

[url=http://www.talkbloodbowl.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14334#t=14334]Hall of Famer[/url]