LRB5 Online

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Switch625
Rookie
Rookie

LRB5 Online

Post by Switch625 »

Okay I feel a bit ashamed asking this as I feel I should have been able to find the answer online, but as I can't hopefully someone can help me out.

Is it possible to play LRB5 rules online? If so which client do I need?

I have very recently come back to playing Blood Bowl and am loosely in a league which has just started up using LRB5 rules. So I thought I would get a bit of practice in online and get used to the rules. I've joined Fumbbl but this doesn't appear to have all the LRB5 rules included.

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

The MBBL league ( http://www.midgardbb.com/MBBL/ ) uses the vast majority of the current rules, using the Play By eMail (PBeM) tool. Somethings have to be rolled manually within the tool, and one or two rules have been changed for online play, but it's pretty close.

Other options are to wait for FUMBBL (I believe a LRB5 client is in development, but I might be wrong), or wait for the Blood Bowl PC game, under development by Cyanide (who produced Chaos League).

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Switch625
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Switch625 »

Thank you so much for replying, I'll check out MBBL.