Your Best

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Ryan01
Experienced
Experienced

Your Best

Post by Ryan01 »

Well Guys and Gals

This Thread is simple who's your star player (Highest Ranked) on your teams

Mine is one of my Troll Slayers with a a total of 5 Skills and an AG boost being my Primary Ball Carrier he holds the Records for Most TD's and Yards Run.

Reason: ''
Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

I have a Dwarf Runner who is rapidly approching "Legend" status
+AG, Block, Dodge, Fend, Pass Block. I think he's about 20SPP short at the moment.

Oddly he's the only player on my Dwarf team without a Casualty, apart from one Blocker who has until now rarely seen the field (he's my emergency player nr 14. He just got his second MVP award and I ignored a 10 to give him Kick.)

The team also has four other level 6 players - both Blitzers (one of whom has +AG, the other +MA), the other Runner (my ball retriever : Kick Off Return, +MA and Sprint) and one of the Slayers, and a level 5 Death Roller that hasn't rolled a double so has run out of useful skills to take on a normal roll. The other Slayer is also level 5. Most of my Blockers have Dodge, including 2 with the holy trifecta of Dodge, Stand Firm and Guard.

The team is currently pounding through the Chaos Cup.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
Ryan01
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Ryan01 »

Nice Team

My Dwarves have gone the other way with most of em packing Stand Firm, Guard & Mighty Blow. On with +2 Str, Grab, Multi-Block & Stand Firm and the Habitual Dirty Player with +1 AV & Juggernaunt.

Other Than that My Other Slayer is only got Stand Firm & Tackle.

Mine are currenly beating there way through the Spike Magazine (I Think) and are secound in the Rankings behind another Dwarf Team.

DoubleSkulls
Da Admin

Post by DoubleSkulls »

I got a +AG, Block, Jump Up, Sure Feet, Sprint Goblin against the AI. He got to about 100 SPPs before dying (the 2nd death in the game - the other was a wrestle goblin who the apoth failed on). He's still the leading passer and leading TD scorer of the campaign :D

Ian 'Double Skulls' Williams
Xeterog
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Xeterog »

My dwarven team that made it thru the Bloodbowl with a 57w-2l-1d record vs Hard AIhave the following runner:

Larry Longlegs
SPP 215
6/5/3/8
Sure Hands, Thick Skull, Block, Kick-off Return, Fend, Mighty Blow

60 games played:
MVP 7
TD 48
Passes 4
Receptions 19 (this counts catching the kickoff)
Casualties 16 (one dead), 13 KO's
40 Yards passing
1872 yards rushing.

injured 0 times, and never KO'd..tackled 5 times.

Pretty impressive team all around..
6 players with 5 skills, another 4 with 4, one with 3, and one with 2.

-Xeterog
Caelwyn
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Caelwyn »

Orc team called the Cereal Killers (an oldy but a goody)

my best player has reached maximum SPP's

Snap - 7 3 3 9 - Block, Mighty Blow, Piling On, +1 Mv, Stand Firm, Tackle, Guard

This is on a team with 2 Black Orcs, a Troll, a Blitzer and a Lineman that have received +1 Str! The Troll has block as well.

Why is he my best player? He hasn't scored the most, that honor goes to my Ag 4 Lineman, with my Str 4 Blitzer (Crackle II) in close second.

He has inflicted a total of 65 casualties with 13 of those being deaths.

Thadrin
Moaning Git

Post by Thadrin »

My Runner reached Legend status this morning. Gave him to Tackle to help with his secondary function as the team's safety.

So that makes him 6348 Sure Hands, Thick Skull, Block, Dodge, Tackle, Fend, Pass Block.

I know a bear that you don't know. * ICEPELT IS MY HERO.
Master bleater. * Not in the clique.
Member of the "3 digit" club.
katadder
Veteran
Veteran

Post by katadder »

i got a load of teams so lots of good players, couple of examples:

legendary skink with MA & AG increase plus side step, sprint, sure feet and jump up. the lizard team has everyone at lvl6 though apart from this skink and one other

wardancer with ST & Ag increase plus mighty blow, strip ball and tackle

elf thrower with strong arm, accurate, sure hands and nerves of steel.

beastman with AG increase plus many arms, very long legs, pass block, catch (rolled a 12 but by this point catch was better)

[quote="Panda"]I blame katadder for my inevitable downfall :wink:[/quote]
Funksultan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Funksultan »

Beastman:

Horns, Sure Hands, Block, Extra Arms, Two Heads, +1 MA, Foul Appearance

(Ball carrier, and a hellava all-around scorer. Wanted dodge SO BAD on that last roll, but took FA to boost the survivablility a little bit).

Baduk
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Baduk »

Not very spectacular status wise (I'm still a beginner) but definately my personal star player:

Sardin S., often called "Monster" by opponents:

Gutter Runner: 9/4/4/7 dodge/block/sidestep

I found it pretty hard to play with other skaven who don't have one like him, he's so useful now, don't even need him to score, just blitzing around all the time.

Ryan01
Experienced
Experienced

Post by Ryan01 »

Let me Guess the Next skill for this guy is gona be Claws or if a Double is rolled Mighty Blow?