New League anyone interested?

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

The Opening Game...

Post by BigD »

Oh I knew I was going to pay for it alright. But ya gotta admit the dice rolls just bit me on the ass and with 7 assists I figured I had a good chance. Next time I'll play smartly as opposed to 'nail the dude'! And Kiwi (Kroxigor Rookie) blowing his first attempt to do anything with the Bone Head skill cost alright. The opening TD. DOH!

The only way is up after this game LOL Don't mind losing, bring me on another game LOL Need my adreleine fix tonight. 10pm is my next game, this time with Spyke. Might just make a minor change in the team for the game tonight but its not an official one anyway so no problems there at all.
Just here for the fun

BigD

Reason: ''
vorner23
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vorner23 »

Patch 4.4 out guys.

If anyone is brave enough to check it out? Davin appears to be the best person at breaking the client! So I suggest he tries it tonight vs Spyke!

Grumbledook
Boy Band Member

Post by Grumbledook »

Nah i think i have managed to find the most bugs and break stuff the most since i started using it ;]

Already got 4.4 not tested it yet though.

BigD
Star Player
Star Player

Post by BigD »

I'd love to test it tonight with Mike alright... Only don't have the link for the mirror site as the primary (Yahoo)has exceeded its daily quote. Does anybody else have it? Or could email me with it?

BigD (davin at gadgetfreaks dot net)

christer
Star Player
Star Player

Post by christer »

FUMBBL - http://fumbbl.com
Vesticle
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vesticle »

Anyone know who my opponent is?
He doesn't have an e-mail address listed, and I haven't gotten a reply from him on the forums yet...

I'm supposed to be playing Shawn Davis, coaching the Slackrats.

vorner23
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vorner23 »

Trying to get in contact with the coach for the Ambushian Amazons.

Supposed to play last night... not to worry.

Get in contact for a reschedule,

Cheers,
Peter,vorner23

vorner23
Veteran
Veteran

Post by vorner23 »

Right here's a quick update.

Can everyone in the league post on the contacts page in the league site Forum. Its under the football buttons. Just to make it a little easier for other coaches to get in touch with you.

New developments: A few games have been played now. Some cracking results so far.

For those coaches that can't get enough BB action there is now an open league as well. This must be a different team from the standard league. New comers still welcome. On the limited places league only 3 places left!

cheers,
Peter/vorner23