Log matches not going to plan.

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

Dangerous Dave
Super Star
Super Star

Post by Dangerous Dave »

OH I know Flings and Gobbos can do well in the right hands.... but when you know how to play with them...... you know how to beat them too!

Dave

Reason: ''
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Well it didn't help I had some crap dice rolls. I only broke AV6 once :o in the entire match but I'm not blaming my loss on that. In the end the better coach won.

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
Darkson
Da Spammer

Post by Darkson »

Update.

DaFoola's on his last turn so he can't score (just hurt me again :o ).

Lost this one 2-0, again didn't seem to be able to break armour, again rolled a lot of skulls. Thanks to DaFoola for the understanding when I messed up entirely on a pass that I misread. At present I have 1 BH, 2 SI's, 1 dead and 1 sent off. As commented in game vs. Galak, thank Nuffle it's not a league game.

Against Cerebus' Olde Worlde team it's 1-1 but he has a cage rolling downfield and I only have 6 players on the pitch so I'm gonna find it difficult to stop the score.

I've come to the conclusion i'm a bad coach, so when i join the LRB challenge league be sure to challenge me for some easy league points :lol: :cry:

Currently an ex-Blood Bowl coach, most likely to be found dying to Armoured Skeletons in the frozen ruins of Felstad, or bleeding into the arena sands of Rome or burning rubber for Mars' entertainment.
DaFoola
Veteran
Veteran

Post by DaFoola »

Well, it's finished. 2-0 the final, with 4-1 in casualties to da Meat Grindaz. I think AV played a significant role in this outcome, as AV9 certainly outlasted AV7.

Since you're playing Chaos Dwarfs in the REBBL Challenge league, you might get a chance to beat up on me a bit when I play my High Elves and whatever other team I'm playing.