Loving the Dark Elves

Be it FUMBBL, PBeM, the Cyanide Computer Game, VASSAL or whatever - talk about online play here.

This is also the place for discussing the various tools for managing leagues, teams and so on.

Moderator: TFF Mods

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Loving the Dark Elves

Post by voyagers_uk »

Wow, I mean wow....

:D :o :D

I downloaded the update and kicked of a quick one off match to see the team. Chose the Poison hearts as a team to see most positions.

Blitzers look mean
Witch Elf looks deadly

I blitzed with the assassin against a Human catcher and SI'd him out in turn 1....

then I realised that I had to go to work...

I will be starting my team soon

The Dockneys - Bleedin' Heart Tavern Irregulars
Dark Elf Cockneys

very few Elves ever move to Albion. However the Dimly lit streets and poor hygiene have become attractive to a new generation of the Dark brethren. They have even adopted the stances and idioms of their locale. Speaking in "Dockney" has become fashionable in the nightclubs and bars.

Blitzers are requesting that their team mates call them Wide Boys or Barrow Boys (they stay out wide and carry off the win.)

beware their "Plates of Meat" they have sharpened edges.

Reason: ''
Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
howlinggriffon
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star
Ex-Mega Star, now just a Super Star

Re: Loving the Dark Elves

Post by howlinggriffon »

I started an Dark Elf team last night and tried a game against the PC facing a Chaos team. I've never had such a chronic case of elf disease in my life! Fail to pick up the ball, reroll, fail to pick up the ball, turnover. Dodge away from a Beastman - fail, reroll, fail... Repeat until whistle blows...

Hopefully it was all my bad luck rolled up into one game so I should now play fantastically for the rest of the year...

The cheerleaders are saucy too.

voyagers_uk
Da Cynic
Location: Nice Red Uniforms and Fanatical devotion to the Pope!

Post by voyagers_uk »

I hope the cheerleaders can run onto the pitch as extra witch elves if there is a pitch invasion.....

Ikterus wrote: But for the record, play Voyagers_UK if you have the chance. He's cursed! :P
wedge22
Veteran
Veteran

Post by wedge22 »

I will be making myself a Dark Elf team as soon as I get back from my trip around South America.

Bloodbowl Teams for Sale
Asperon Thorn
Legend
Legend

Post by Asperon Thorn »

I don't get a lot of time to play anymore, so I picked this up. . .

Let me tell ya, (Galak) I am loving the runner. . .fun as hell.

Asperon Thorn

Edit: Just noticed my own sig. . guess that is out of date.

Looking for Fair and Balanced Playtesting of the DE Runner 7347 Surehands G,A,Pa 90K - Outdated and done.